TwinSight Media is a label of TwinSight Media Ltd. In this Privacy Statement TwinSight Media Ltd. explains how it handles users’ personal data of its products and services.
What types of data are processed?
In the context of all online and offline services, TwinSight Media can process data from the customers and users of its (interactive) products and services, such as (mobile) websites, apps and its cloud control center, as well as events, promotions, competitions and surveys.
Which data we collect depends on the purchased product and/or service. These can include both company data and personal data as well as other data. If you wish to view specific information about the data we collect about you, please contact [email protected].
For what purposes is the data processed?
- TwinSight Media processes data for different purposes.
- For the creation and implementation of an agreement.
- Sending newsletters, improving the analysis of services.
- Preventing fraud and criminal offenses.
- For marketing purposes.
- To comply with the laws and regulations applicable to TwinSight Media.
- To inform you about interesting offers of other products and services from
TwinSightMedia. TwinSight Media tries to take your preferences into account.
If you do not want this, you can send a video to [email protected]. The option to unsubscribe is always included in every e-mail.
With whom is the data shared?
TwinSight Media only provides this data to third parties insofar as permitted on the basis of privacy legislation. TwinSight Media shares data with suppliers to make our services possible, such as with suppliers for delivery. TwinSight
Media does not sell personal data to third parties. TwinSight Media strives not to process personal data outside the EU.
On what basis is the personal data processed?
- TwinSight Media naturally only processes personal data if this is permitted by law.
- For the implementation of an agreement with the customer/user. TwinSight
- Media has address details required for drafting the agreement and if applicable, delivery of products
- In the case of a legal obligation (for example, saving invoices and data for tax purposes for at least 7 years)
- For a legitimate interest. This may be for the improvement of our services or certain marketing activities.
- If none of the above applies, we will only process personal data after given permission. An example of this is the registration for certain (commercial) newsletters.
How long is the data stored?
TwinSight Media processes the collected data as long as this is necessary for the purposes for which the data were collected or is necessary to comply with legal obligations. Normally, we do not process data that is processed in the context of a customer relationship more than seven years after the last customer contact took place and where applicable and possibly shorter timeframe.
How is personal data protected?
We use extensive security procedures to protect the data we process, among other things to prevent unauthorized access to this data. Wherever possible, data is processed anonymously or uses an alias.
How is click behavior and cookies dealt with?
On the (mobile) websites of TwinSight Media (with the help of cookies and other tracking methods) visitor data is stored. An example would be pages most frequently requested by a visitor. The purpose of this is, among other things, to optimize the layout of the website.
How does privacy work with links to other websites?
On the website you will find a number of links to other websites. Although these websites have been carefully selected, we cannot assume any responsibility with regard to the use of your data by those organizations. For this, read the privacy statement, if any, of the website that you visit.
We reserve the right to make changes to the privacy statement. Therefore, regularly check the privacy statement for an update.
Do you want to know which personal data we have recorded about you, make changes to data, have it deleted or in accordance with the applicable regulations, please send an e-mail to [email protected].