What are the requirements that the (advertising) video must meet?
- Texts are legible and written in correct Dutch or English.
- The target group content is relevant and understandable.
- Images are clear and suitable.
- Contact details are relevant, accurate and actual.
- Statements are based on truth.
- Identity of the advertiser is clearly communicated by mentioning an (organization) name, logo and / or website.
- Advertiser has all legal rights for the distribution of the information and images in the video.
- (Advertisement) video meets the regulations of the Advertising Code Committee.
What is not allowed in the (advertising) video?
- Misleading advertising.
- Advertising for soft and hard drugs or drug-related products, tobacco or
- tobacco-related products.
- Aggressive advertising including advertisements that incite; or incite
- discrimination, violence or other criminal offenses.
- Advertising for products designed to circumvent certain laws and other illegal products and / or services.
- Offensive, controversial or inappropriate content that may be perceived as offensive including negative statements about individuals, organizations or other groups.
- Use of content without permission, which infringes on the (intellectual property) rights of third parties, or is otherwise not legally permitted.
- Placement of trust, quality or other similar labels without the required permission.
- Violation of the regulations of the Advertising Code Committee.
Important Note: If a location holder is of the opinion that a certain video is not suitable for his/her location, he/she is entitled to request removal of this video from us.